Tolerance for risk is a key consideration in determining your probable level of comfort with
varying investing choices.
1. What is your current age?
2. Goal and Expectations
3. Proposed Investment Amount
4. Preferred Investment time horizon
5. Short term Risk Attitudes
a) Which of these statements would best describe your attitudes about the next three years
performance of this investment?
b) Which of these statements would best describe your
attitudes about the next three months performance of this investment?
6. Annual Income details:-
7. What is your sources of Income
a) Primary Source
b) Secondary Source
8. Please tick your Occupation
9. How many dependents do you financially support?
10. What is the size of your emergency fund?
11. Approx Value of assets held like property, FD, Shares, Mutual Fund etc.
12. Market Value of portfolio held
13. Please list your major financial obligations and planned expenditures.
Present (within the next 2 years)
14. What percentage of Annual income is allocated to pay off debt [all EMIs]?
15. Investment Experience
16. Experience in market products
17. What is your experience with equity investments?
18. What is your experience with Commodity investments?